MULTIPLICATION FACTS BLOCKS "TWIST"
* The "TWIST" here is that all the examples are written out IN WORDS to make your students "think" just a little more!
* 48 examples in all PLUS 4 BONUS questions. All basic facts are covered, some even twice!
* Each BLOCK on here has a multiplication fact in it written out IN WORDS. Students must solve each fact and write the answer in the spaces provided.
* Will reinforce their times tables as well as word recognition!
* 3 full worksheets - 48 blocks, 48 examples in all.
* See the DOWNLOAD PREVIEW for a clearer idea.
* Your download of 4 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
Copyright© 2014 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
(Multiplication Facts Blocks "Twist")
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- POWERPOINT “MULTIPLICATION FACTS POWERPOINT TWO”
- 63 slides - students are given a specific number and must choose the correct fact out of a set of facts that matches the given number. Self-correcting and designed for individual use on the computer. Great activity to reinforce their times tables. Completely different from Powerpoint Facts One AND Three!
- MULTIPLICATION FACTS ABOUND!
- 15 worksheets all on multiplication facts. A LOT of great work here to test and reinforce their times tables – includes 3 pages of word problems. This link describes all 15 pages in detail.
- DIVISION FACTS USING GREATER THAN LESS THAN
Division facts using Greater Than > and Less Than < at the same time. 84 division facts to solve on 3 FULL worksheets. A LOT of great practice with their facts AND greater than and less than symbols.
- DIVISION FACTS POWERPOINT PROGRAM WITH GREATER THAN AND LESS THAN
This self-correcting Powerpoint Program STARTS ALL OVER AGAIN if they get even ONE answer wrong! Designed for individual or small group use this program has 3 different sections to it. Great graphics and animation will hold their attention while they practice their division facts. Did I say it was SELF-CORRECTING?
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!