Learn multiplication facts with activity and practice. It's educational and fun! Strategies, tips and tricks are outlined when learning multiplication. Properties and number sense in multiplication are reviewed. Practice pages with arrays, number bonds, spin and multiply, roll, multiply and color, assessment pages and tracking, introduction to multiplication ‘array’s, over 300 pages
This is a BUNDLE for multiplication and each one can be purchased separately if your wish. However, you will save lots $ if you decide to go with the bundle.
This is a BUNDLE for multiplication and includes:
• Small anchor charts/ explanation pages on strategies to learn for multiplication
• Multiplication Wheels for practice
• Circles and Stars strategy explained and practice pages and directions
• Arrays and number bonds
• Triangle facts flash cards
• Bar diagrams for multiplication
• Roll, multiply and color practice sheets
• Spin and multiply worksheets
• Word problems for multiplication
• Assessment and tracking pages
• Did you notice? Pages about the times tables that students find very interesting
• Covers for multiplication folders
1. Arrays powerpoint – This powerpoint introduces your students to arrays; the first step in understanding multiplication. The powerpoint is interactive and shows arrays found in the real world. Quick and easy introduction.
2. Arrays and Number Bonds – After learning about arrays, these pages will provide opportunity and practice to show understanding of arrays. There are pages where your students can write the many facts about an array. Examples included. Also, there are practice pages in making number bonds for multiplication.
3. Roll, Multiply, and Color - These pages are fun and all you need is a dice. Students roll the dice, multiply a fact in the column, write the answer. When a column is finished, the student then colors the picture at top of column. When all pictures are colored you win! Or know your facts better! This activity can be done independently, with a partner, or in a small group. Great for a math station!
4. Spin and Multiply- Using an easy spinner [right on the page, directions included] Students spin and multiply; then find the correct product on the grid. When grid is completely colored in, student is finished. One page may take up to 5-6 sessions to complete, depending on the time frame of each session. This is good practice for learning multiplication facts. Multiplication Fact tables are included for student reference.
5. Word Problems - Task cards for a math station. There are 24 task cards that can be placed in a math station or center. These word problems are easy multiplication problems intended for the beginning understanding of multiplication and how we use it in real life problems. These task cards can also be used to play ‘SCOOT’! We love scoot! Games. Directions included.
6. Triangle Fact Flash Cards - Multiplication Facts 0-12 flash cards. Aid and assistance when learning your facts. These too would be great at a math station. Partners can help each other learn their facts.
7. Bar Diagrams for Multiplication – learning to make bar diagrams are another strategy to visualize a multiplication fact. Bar diagrams focus on part to whole and they are similar to those learned for addition. There are pages in this packet that explain what bar diagrams are and more pages to practice completing bar diagrams; and then finally making some on your own. Like arrays, when students understand this strategy, they can use it when solving other multiplication facts.
8. Multiplication Practice Pages – this packet includes multiplication by table and they are in order. This format is helpful when starting out with multiplication. Included are multiplication wheels and “circles and stars” practice pages. There are also anchor charts that show the many strategies to solve a multiplication fact. Tips and Tricks on remembering and mastering multiplication. Covers for student folders or notebooks.
9. Assessments and Tracking – this pack has 50 pages of assessment pages. Each table has 3 pages to assess the mastery of the table. Vertical and horizontal arrangement of fact are included. Complete with 50 answer sheets for easy correcting. There are several pages for students to write about multiplication and show what they know. Also, included are individual and class tracking sheets, a percentage grader, covers for student folders, and half-sheet award for mastery of facts.
10. Multiplication-USA Game – My students LOVE this game! Each student has a sheet with spinner on top. Students spin, multiply and then find the product on the USA map and color that state if the multiplication fact and naming the state are both correct. They play with a partner [and it works well with 3 too] A challenge game also included if they can name the capital of the state! Lots of students take the challenge. Maps, grids, reference sheets for multiplication facts, states and capitals are all included; as well as student directions. When USA map is completely colored in, game is complete. This game takes more than one session. My students play for 20-30 minutes per session and later ‘beg’ me to play again and often. It amazes me how engaged they become with finding products, state names and capitals. Simply keep partner pages together in a folder and pass out when you have the time for students to review and practice their multiplication facts AND learn US geography.
These math resource packs are easy to download and print and use for math class and math stations. You can easily place these pages in a math station, make a multiplication folder or notebook. These worksheets are ideal for whole class practice, small group instruction, independent seat work, use with manipulatives, morning seat work, homework, fast finishers and extra practice. After completing these pages, your students will have a better understanding of the multiplication process.
There are over 300 pages included in this math resource on multiplication practice and review. This is a bundle and you will save $ and time when you purchase this math resource bundle.
Thank you for previewing my teaching resource. Check back as I am always creating new ones.
You may also purchase each of these separately. Just click the link below:
Roll, Multiply, Write and Color
Number Bonds and Arrays- Learn Math Strategies for Multiplication
Multiplication Word Problems
Bar Diagrams for Multiplication
Triangle Facts Flash Cards
Multiplication Practice - Circles and Stars and More
Multiplication - USA Math and Geography Game
Multiplication Facts Assessments and Tracking Pages
Back-to-School Teaching Resources to find NOW … that help you all year long!
Editable Teacher Binder – Important Forms, Monthly Calendars and Monthly Newsletter Templates
Posters for Classroom Display – Teach Kindness and Respect
Classroom Rules Posters for Display
Brag Tags - Improve Classroom Behavior
21 Pages of Writing Prompts and Activities for the First Week of School
I Am ME Booklet
You might also like the literacy-math study packs and teaching resources listed below, click on the link to preview:
Only One You – Reader Response Pages
Chrysanthemum - Reader Response Pages
Tops and Bottoms - Reader Response Pages
Classroom Labels and Numbers -Label Your Room
All About Birds Literacy Unit
Charlotte's Web Literature Reading Response Pages
The Trumpet of the Swan Literature Writing Prompts
Writing Checklist for Beginning Writers
Reader Response Journals Task Cards
Little Red Hen Literacy-Math Unit
Charlotte's Web Literacy Reader Response Pages for Primary Readers
James and the Giant Peach Literature Writing Prompts
Island of the Blue Dolphins Literature Writing Prompts
Aesops Fables Mini-Literacy Unit
The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein Writing Response Pages
Informational Text Book Circles Reader Response Jobs
Thank You Cards to Read-Color-Paint-and-Send
All About Whales
Make a Helpful and Organized Notebook for your Substitute Teacher
Multiplication Practice -USA-States & Capitals Game
My Garden by Kevin Henkes- Reader Response Pages
Listen, Draw and Follow Directions
Frog and Toad Reader Response Pages and Writing Prompts
Writing Sentences for Beginning Writers
Monthly Reading Logs for Beginning Readers
Questions? Do you have requests for new products?
• Ask me in the Question tab or email me directly at: email@example.com
Connect with Me
Follow MrsQuimbyReads Blog
Find Ideas and Strategies to teach literacy at MrsQuimbyReads.com
Follow MrsQuimbyReads on Pinterest
Follow MrsQuimbyReads on Instagram