MULTIPLICATION FACTS CAN YOU LIST THEM?
WANT TO MAKE YOUR STUDENTS "THINK"? READ ON:
* what 4 facts make up the number 30?
* what 3 facts make up the number 63?
Are you thinking? Your students will be!
Your students are given specific numbers and are asked to write ALL the facts that make up that particular number. This will surely test their knowledge of their multiplication facts.
You receive 3 full worksheets with 23 examples in all. These are difficult and challenging, but great reinforcement of their times tables.
All basic multiplication facts are covered.
You can even use this as a long lesson with the entire class or as a great homework assignment.
Please look at the thumbnails or the download preview for a clearer idea of how these work. Your download of 6 pages includes answers. By David Filipek.
(Multiplication Facts Can You List Them?)
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR THIS AGE LEVEL - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- POWERPOINT MULTIPLICATION FACTS ONE
- 63 slides, interactive and self-correcting! Designed for individual use on the computer, students reinforce their multiplication facts with this program. Students must reinforce each fact before going to the next. Did I say it was SELF-CORRECTING? :)
- MATH FACTS WORD PROBLEMS
- 32 word problems all dealing with their multiplication facts. Great INTERDISCIPILINARY lesson for math and reading! 32 word problems on 3 worksheets. A lot of good work for your students.
- MULTIPLICATION FACTS & PICKS
- Brilliant activity testing and reinforcing a student's multiplication facts. They must match facts from one page to facts on another page using WRITTEN words!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!