MULTIPLICATION FACTS COMPARISONS
Students compare answers after solving each fact on here.
Each box on here has 3 multiplication facts to solve. Once your students solve the facts, they then must put them in order from smallest to largest which is a skill in itself.
Good practice in comparing answers with one another with respect to smallest and largest.
You receive 3 full worksheets with 26 examples like this to solve. A lot of good work here reinforcing two skills at the same time.
Please look at the thumbnails or the Download Preview to clearly see how this works. Quite difficult and time consuming but will truly test your students and their facts. Decorated for fun. Answers included of course.
* ALSO AVAILABLE - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT TO SEE:
- MATH FACTS WORD PROBLEMS
- 32 word problems all dealing with their multiplication facts. Great INTERDISCIPILINARY lesson for math and reading! 32 word problems on 3 worksheets. A lot of good work for your students in both math and reading!
- MULTIPLICATION FACTS CAN YOU LIST THEM?
- 3 FULL worksheets with 23 examples in all. Students must write ALL the facts for a specific given number. Challenging and will really tests their times tables. Great activity!
- MISSING MULTIPLICATION FACTS
- 60 EXAMPLES IN ALL made of small equations with missing facts that students must fill in. NOT for the beginner! Two pages of 60 examples will give them lots of great practice with their times tables.
- POWERPOINT "MULTIPLICATION FACTS ONE"
- 63 slides, interactive and self-correcting! Designed for individual use on the computer, students reinforce their multiplication facts with this program. Students must reinforce each fact before going to the next. Did I say it was self-correcting?
GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!