Multiplication Facts Digital Puzzles | Math Fact Practice | Distance Learning
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Puzzling over how to make math facts practice and review both fun and effective? These digital puzzles practicing each operation with 4 puzzles will provide your students with an engaging way to build their math facts knowledge in a way that feels like a game! Use on ANY DEVICE with an internet conPrice $12.00Original Price $16.00Save $4.00
Puzzling over how to make math fact review both fun and effective? These differentiated Multiplication Facts Math Puzzles (digital) will provide your students with an engaging way to build their math facts in a way that feels like a game! Use on ANY DEVICE with an internet connection!
*Be sure to watch the video preview to see a quick overview of this resource*
You’ll get 4 puzzles for students to practice with, and then watch as they work to match the movable puzzle pieces to the correct answers. Students will be motivated to correctly answer the questions in order to form the final puzzle image. The self-checking puzzles make this resource great for small groups, centers, and virtual learning.
⭐️⭐️⭐️ Save BIG when you buy the BUNDLE! ⭐️⭐️⭐️
With 48 multiplication facts for students to practice, this resource is sure to help them master those challenging facts and give them that extra boost when trying to work on other math skills.
Try a FREE Math Facts Sampler Puzzle by clicking here.
- Digital (no printing)
- NO PREP
- Works in any browser
- Works on any device
- Immediate feedback
- Academically engaging
- Easy access
You can find more puzzle activities by clicking here.
- 3 self-checking puzzles + 1 freebie puzzle
- Multiplication Facts 1-5
- Multiplication Facts 6-10
- Multiplication Facts 11-12
- Multiplication Facts Mix (Freebie bonus)
- 3 Digital Versions:
- Web Based
- Google Slides
- Recording Sheet: Accountability piece for students
- Teacher's Manual: Everything you need to know about this resource and MORE!
- Instructions for using
- Options for use
- Accountability ideas
- Video overview of the resource
- Teacher & Students Instructions
- Answer Key
- Email Support
- Partner Work
- Small Groups
- Early Finishers
- Independent Practice
- 1:1 Classrooms
- Distance Learning
- Test Prep or Review
- Teachers who want students to become comfortable with interacting with digital resources
- Teachers looking for an EASY way to utilize digital resources with their classes
- Teachers who want to print less
- Teachers looking for resources that are standards-aligned
- Teachers who need quality standards-aligned test-prep resources, center activities, practice, or review that is fun and engaging
- Teachers looking for distance learning resources
Please purchase one license for each teacher using this resource. The first license is at full price. All additional licenses are at a reduced cost. You can add licenses when you add the item to your cart or come back at a later time and add from your "my purchases" tab.
If you would like to contact me about pricing on a license for an ENTIRE school, county, or district, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive the resource in a zip file. Click HERE for helpful tips to download and access zip files.
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
As such, it is for use in one classroom only. This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet is strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permission!