This dominoes game will help students learn their multiplication facts. Perfect for fast finishers or center activities.
This packet includes:
+30 domino cards
1. Shuffle the deck and deal the cards out evenly. 3 players get 10 cards, 4 players will get 7 cards, 5 players will get 6, and so on.
2. Play rock, paper, scissors to decide who goes first.
3. Take turns placing cards. To play a card, the ends must match the problem to the answer.
4. If a card can’t be played, draw a card. If there isn’t a draw pile, the player’s turn is skipped.
5. The first player to play all of their cards first, wins.
Follow me for updates on products and sales!