Do your students struggle to learn their multiplication facts? Every child learns differently. Some benefit from visual and/or hands-on learning. These flashcards have been designed with those children in mind. Two of each page has been provided. One without answers. One with answers.
- Works best with printers that use two-sided printing.
- Make sure you choose Flip on Short Edge.
- This product is a Microsoft Power Point file in case you need to adjust the cards for your printing needs.
Steps for using the Number Flashcards:
1) Print the pages back to back on cardstock. Make sure it prints in such a way that the same flashcard is seen on both sides. (e.g. 2+2=__ and 2+2=4 are back to back) Cut out the flashcards.
2) Print the Answer Circles on cardstock and cut them out. For longer use, consider laminating.
Allow student to place the Answer Circles in the correct circle. For flashcards with an answer, the child is simply to match the correct Answer Circle. This may seem overly simply, but it helps cement the answer in the mind of a visual learner. For flashcards without an answer, the child must remember the answer or calculate it correctly in
their minds. If you wish a child to use a number line or counting objects to help, go for it! The goal of these cards is simply to help students learn the basic addition facts.