It is essential that students know math facts fluently, especially multiplication facts. They are the foundation of higher math skills, but not all students learn them easily. This packet uses the strategy "Red, Yellow, Green" as a visual representation to show students which multiplication facts they've mastered and which need more practice.
The packet includes:
- Detailed teacher directions, given in a step-by-step format
- A data collection sheet to use after baseline information has been taken. It can also be used as a progress monitoring record keeping form.
- A flashcard form that can be used to make cards to practice identified facts at school and at home
- A multiplication facts test that can be used as a benchmark assessment as well as progress monitoring tool
- A chart for students to record their own progress
- A chart for teacher use to record when math fact intervention was given.
A great deal for $1.00! Will save you time and effort. Does not include a lot of graphics or colors to save on printing costs.
Please check out the other materials in my store - they are all inexpensive, easy to use and effective in helping your students to learn essential content.