MULTIPLICATION FACTS & PICKS
* 2 different and effective worksheets to practice their multiplication facts.
~ Here are 2 examples:
* * what fact is the same as 9 x 4?
* * what fact is the same as 3 x 8?
* Students must FIRST solve the answers to given multiplication facts on page 1 and THEN must select the correct MATCHES off another sheet, but the MATCHES on the other sheet are written out IN WORDS like: "six times four" or "seven times eight" to make it more challenging.
* Brilliant activity testing students' multiplication facts.
* See the thumbnails or the Download Preview to see how these work.
* Will truly reinforce and test their times tables. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
(Multiplication Facts & Picks)
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - JUST CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- MATH FACTS WORD PROBLEMS
- 32 word problems all dealing with their multiplication facts. Great INTERDISCIPILINARY lesson for math and reading! 32 word problems on 3 worksheets. A lot of good work for your students.
- MULTIPLICATION FACTS CAN YOU LIST THEM?
- 3 FULL worksheets with 23 examples in all. Students must write ALL the facts for a given specific number. Really tests their times tables. Great activity!
- MISSING MULTIPLICATION FACTS
- 60 EXAMPLES IN ALL made of small equations with missing facts that students must fill in. NOT for the beginner! CLICK THIS LINK to check this one out!
- POWERPOINT MULTIPLICATION FACTS ONE
- 63 slides, interactive and self-correcting! Designed for individual use on the computer, students reinforce their multiplication facts with this program. Students must reinforce each fact before going to the next. Much different than this Powerpoint program.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!