Your 3rd & 4th grade students can master their multiplication facts with these fun, engaging and interactive Multiplication Facts Practice Activities Bundle with Multiplication Fact Fluency! Help your students master multiplication facts and develop fact fluency with engaging games and activities! With everything from superhero stories to “mathemagical” mazes, this multiplication facts practice resource is chock full of fabulously fun activities to help your kids practice their multiplication times table until they are perfect!
This multiplication facts resource will help your students who need practice
multiplying by the factors 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13. With targeted practice for each multiplication fact set you can challenge each student right where they are. This makes differentiating your math practice easy.
This versatile, easy-to-use multiplication practice and fluency resource can be used as morning work, homework, partner work, math centers or for early finishers. The multiplication activities and flashcards in this bundle have been proven to be highly effective in helping beginners master multiplication facts 2 through 13 facts and times tables.
Multiplication Facts Practice Activities Bundle with Multiplication Fact Fluency includes 24 different Activities: for (2-13) for a total of 456 pages!
Each set of multiplication practice activities includes:
- Journal Cover to put together as a booklet for students
- Circles the Multiples Practice Pages
- Timed Tests (36 questions on the page)
- Missing Factors Practice Pages
- Rolling for Fluency Dice Games
- Fact Family Number Puzzles
- Five in a Row Games
- Color by Codes
- True and False Superhero Fun (cut/sort/glue)
- Factor Find Games
- Tic Tac Toe Games
- A "Maze" of Facts
- Bump Games
- Word Problems Pages
- Peek-a-boo flashcards
- Multiplication Fact Bookmarks
Student Reference Pages (for each factor)
- Multiplication Anchor Charts
- Multiplication Bookmarks (2)
- 6 pages of peek-a-boo flashcards
- Multiples Anchor Chart
- Flashcards (4)
Parent Communication Forms
- Parent Communication Form matching CCSS
- Parent Communication Form (2 to a page)
Skills Covered Include:
- missing factors/determining the unknown whole number in a multiplication equation that makes the equation true
- fact families of 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13
- multiples of 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13
- fact fluency
See What Other Teachers Are Saying . . .
⭐ The resources and materials in this bundle were the perfect complement to my curriculum and instruction. Thank you for creating and sharing!
⭐ This was a resource I used throughout my entire multiplication unit and beyond. It is very comprehensive and includes so many options for learning facts. Thank you. This will be a staple for this unit in the future
⭐ My students have loved doing these different activities to practice multiplication. I've been able to differentiate their work based on the facts they are on. My students love the different ways to practice multiplication.
More Great Products From Count on Tricia:
- Dividing By 3: Math Boom Cards
- Color By Number: Multiplication
- Parent Communication: Multiplication & Division
- Parent Communication: Positive Notes Home
Let’s Stay Connected:
Click the green star to follow me on TpT for updates about new products and sales!
Count on Tricia
Copyright © Count on Tricia. All rights reserved by the author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one user is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip-art and font credits.