Multiplication facts can be taught and practiced with this FOREVER GROWING BUNDLE of hands-on, engaging activities. Each individual multiplication fact from zero to twelve is addressed with these NO PREP or LOW PREP strategy posters and booklets, games and interactive worksheets making learning the multiplication facts easy.
This massive pack has many black ink, single-player or partner games that can easily be used to support your distance learning needs. You'll also find a brand new pack of activities - Multiplication Strategies Distance Learning, designed specifically for you Google Classroom
I'm busy converting many of the existing activities in this bundle into Google Slides Activities that will be perfect for your Google Classroom.
What's a forever growing bundle?
Whenever I make new multiplication resources they will be added to this bundle. Once you own the bundle, you will get any new multiplication packs for FREE. As new packs are added, you will be updated on your purchases page. All you'll have to do is download the new pack. You'll have all the activities or games for your students to practice the multiplication facts and become competent with them.
Unsure of the best way to teach the facts?
Did you know that following a sequenced approach to teaching the multiplication facts and providing mental math strategies gives your class the best chance of remembering them?
Learning the multiplication facts is such an important part of the third grade math curriculum. Studies show that when a child fails to learn just one part of their multiplication facts, let’s say the eight facts, they label themselves as not being good at their times tables. It doesn’t matter that they know 90% of the facts, they will still say they’re not good at multiplying.
When it comes to multiplication, following a sequence that teaches students the ‘easier’ facts first, providing them with a strategy to learn them and then giving them an abundance of motivating and engaging activities and games will ensure they know each set of multiplication facts before moving onto the next.
This bundle contains 31 resources valued at $127. Save over 80% of the total retail value.
Teacher information on how to sequence the teaching of the multiplication facts and what resources to use and when.
1. Multiplication Flip Books ($6.50 value)
2. Multiplication posters and mini poster booklets ($3.50 value)
3. Multiply and Find the Answer ($4.00 value)
4. Make a Path ($3.50 value)
5. Spin, Trace and Color ($3.50 value)
6. Spin, Answer and Trace ($3.50 value)
7. Spin and Answer ($3.00 value)
8. Find the Answer ($4.00 value)
9. Four in a Row ($4.00 value)
10. Multiplication and Division Center ($4.00 value)
11. Groups of Game ($2.50 value)
12. Multiplication Game - Beat the Clock ($3.50 value)
13. Skip Counting - Multiplication Tables ($3.50 value)
14. Multiplication Card Games ($4.00 value)
15. Mixed Multiplication Games 6, 7 and 8x ($4.00 value)
16. Line Them Up ($4.00 value)
17. Color by Code ($4.00 value)
18. Multiplication Books for each fact ($16.50 value)
19. Multiplication Strategies Distance Learning ($7 value)
The following resources, included in the bundle, are not yet available for individual purchase.
20. Multiplication Fact Families ($2.00 value)
21. Missing Factors Game ($2.50 value)
22. Homework Games for Multiplication ($4.50 value)
23. Mini Times Tables Posters/Bookmarks ($2.00 value)
24. 2 PowerPoint Games ($4.00 value)
25. Understanding Multiplication Game ($2.50 value)
26. Multiplication Facts Google Slide Game™ ($3.50 value)
27. Four in a Row Google Slides Game™ ($3.50 value)
28. Hexagon Google Slides Game™ ($3.50 value)
29. Reach the Top Google Slides Game™ ($3.50 value)
30. Find a Path Google Slides Game™ ($3.50 value)
31. Keeping Time Google Slides Game™ ($3.50 value)
You might also be interested in: Multiplication Bundle - 94 games
Have your students practice their multiplication strategies at home with: Multiplication Strategies - games for homework or general review
Try more multiplication practice with:
Become a follower and take advantage of my Early Bird Specials, freebies and product launches. Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about new products from this store.