MULTIPLICATION FACTS AND ANSWERS MISSING
* 6 x ____ = 42....OR...____ x 8 = 56....OR....9 x ___ = 32
* DO THE FACTS WORK OR DON'T THEY??? SOME OF THESE DON'T WORK AT ALL!!!
* Your students are given small equations like you see above and must fill in the blanks with the correct answers. This will surely test their knowledge of their multiplication facts.
* There are 60 examples that will take them time to complete plus some BONUS ones at the end. THIS IS NOT YOUR USUAL DRILL WORK!
* What's cool about these examples is that some facts DON'T WORK on purpose and your students must put an "X" in the blanks to show that. Could be tricky for some and challenging for most. Decorated for fun.
* Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2014 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- MULTIPLICATION FACTS CAN YOU LIST THEM?
- 3 FULL worksheets with 23 examples in all. Students must write ALL the facts for a given specific number. Really tests their times tables. Great activity!
- MULTIPLICATION FACTS & PICKS
- Brilliant activity testing and reinforcing a student's multiplication facts. They must match facts from one page to facts on another page using WRITTEN words!
- MATH FACTS WORD PROBLEMS
- 32 word problems all dealing with their multiplication facts. Great INTERDISCIPILINARY lesson for math and reading! 32 word problems on 3 worksheets. A lot of good work for your students.
- POWERPOINT MULTIPLICATION FACTS ONE
- 63 slides, interactive and self-correcting! Designed for individual use on the computer, students reinforce their multiplication facts with this program. Students must reinforce each fact before going to the next. Much different than this Powerpoint program.
GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!