Multiplication Concentration through 12
Directions for Play
1. Print off cards onto card stock, cut out and laminate for durability.
2. Once cards are printed and laminated, this game is played just like any other concentration game.
3. Players take cards and place them in rows on table or floor in rows. Note: You do not have to use all the cards in the game to play. If practicing a certain set of facts, this game allows the student to work with those facts only.
4. Player one turns over two cards and determines whether they are a valid match.
5. If player one has a match, player takes another turn.
6. If player one does not have a match, then player two takes a turn.
7. Play continues until all the cards are use up. The player with the most matches is declared the winner.
8. This game can be played with three to four players.
9. Note: You do not have to use all the cards if you choose not to. You can select certain cards to use as long as each card has a match. This game covers multiplication facts through 1 x 1 to 12 x 12.
10. A valid match is a domino representation of the multiplication fact and the answer to that fact.
11. This game requires students to think quickly and therefore remember their facts which will result in retention of the facts.
I did not put multiplication of zero in this game.