This is a fun and easy game. Students spin a spinner and try to Cover 4- One board to review multiplication in different ways and the other to review identity, zero, associative, commutative, and distributive property.
1. Print on sturdy cardstock (optional)
2. Laminate if you plan to file and use again
3. Students can use the spinner with a pencil and paper clip, holding the paper clip down on the center of the spinner and then flicking the paper clip to make it spin.
4. Students compete to cover 4 spaces in a row, column, or diagonal.
5. Encourage students to play the best out of 3, 4, or 5 games (depending on the time frame) by repeating the game several times.
6. If students have not yet learned their multiplication facts allow them to use a multiplication chart to play the game. This will be great practice.