Multiplication facts are so much fun when you try to beat the clock with this interactive powerpoint. We love our See it Write it time in my classroom as well as children across the world. This requires ZERO prep and it's so easy that students can run it as you get ready for the day. Morning work? End of the day wrap-up? Crazy 10 minutes in your schedule? This resource will fit in almost any part of your day for your kids to practice. This PowerPoint allows your students to practice their multiplication facts from 0 to 12. Students will multiply and write the answer. The PowerPoint then reveals the correct answer. This set includes a variation in the powerpoints since there are so many facts. There are full versions in order, full version in random order and a powerpoint for each of the multipliers (0's, 1's, 2's, up to 12's). There is also different timed versions included. One stops after the answer to allow time for discussion. The other is automatic and keeps going. This is the perfect version when you want students to use this independently. There are 31 powerpoints in all.
- the PowerPoint comes in 3 versions (automatic transitions, manual and one that stops on the answer)
- the PowerPoint will transition through an introduction and then into a problem followed by the answer
- the answer pauses to allow the students time to write on their whiteboard, writing app on a device or plain paper
- students can call out each answer as it appears
- dependent upon which PPT you use, it will either proceed to the next problem or wait for you to manually click it to the next
- the wait time is great to allow students to notice and correct an error. It is also a great time to talk about the correct answer
The slide will end when finished. You can leave this on your computer for them to work independently or with a partner during center time. All you have to do is teach them how to start the slideshow. This particular set is AWESOME to leave for morning work while you take attendance or if you have a trickling of students incoming. They can grab what they need to write and jump right in at anytime.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. That's it! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺