This resource contains the following:
• Times Table Grid (pdf & ppt, print landscape)
• A Powerpoint with brief intro of importance of learning times tables, together with some exercises to complete (7 sheets) and copy of times table grid (pdf & ppt, print portrait) (includes teacher notes)
• Times Table grid - fill in the gaps exercise (tables 2 - 10) (pdf & ppt, print landscape)
An interactive copy of the following is also available in pdf format:
• Times Table grid - fill in the gaps exercise (tables 2 - 10)
• Times Table exercises (7 sheets 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,12 & two sheets of mixed tables)
These can be completed in tab order or by user selection.
This resource compliments the interactive time's table games currently on sale.
Please note that pdf’s (can be printed & data entered in interactive versions, these can be saved with student’s names. However, data entry is not restricted to correct answers. PPTs are saved in Microsoft 97-2003 and 2016 versions.