Looking for ways to help students build their conceptual understanding of multiplication and learn their multiplication facts? Do you want to support critical, collaborative, and creative reasoning skills? This bundle includes various products that use research-based strategies and tools to engage learners with multiplication and division. This bundle currently includes the following products:
• Multiplication Skip-Count Connecting Cards
• Multiplication Skip-Count Posters and Touch Cards
Additional resources that will be added to this bundle include:
• Interactive/"Buildable" Multiplication Chart with resources including before, during, and after discussion prompts for whole-class guided instruction or collaborative work (Coming July, 2017)
• Multiplication Fact of the Day Resources (Coming July, 2017)
• Engaging Multiplication/Division Task Cards (Coming August, 2017)
As resources are added the price will increase. Buy the bundle now, and you will still receive all of the resources by re-downloading the resource when they products are added (without paying anymore).
I always appreciate your support and your feedback. If you have any questions, suggestions, comments, or personal-resource requests please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Enjoy, teacher tribe!