Are you looking for multiplication math centers so your students can practice their multiplication math facts 0-12 all year long? Then you've come to the right place!
This bundle includes fifteen different multiplication math center puzzle games! Get it now! You save more than 30%! Check out all the resources included by clicking on the links below.
Want to save EVEN MORE money? Check out this MEGA BUNDLE. You'll get 204 puzzles covering addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division in one money-saving bundle. It's a savings of 45%! Click here to grab it now!
How can these puzzles be used?
• Centers, stations, or rotations
• Early or fast finishers
• GATE (gifted and talented education)
• Worksheet alternatives
• Critical thinking skills
• Student, partner, or small group collaboration
• fun holiday or seasonal activity!
Below are links to the resources included in this download. Each set has three multiplication math puzzle games included, except the St. Patrick's Day and Halloween cat resource each have SIX puzzles. That means there are 51 puzzles
in this download.
Every puzzle also has a NO PREP option. This means you get 102 puzzle options.
1. August/September - Apple Back to School Multiplication Math Centers
2. October - Halloween Cat Multiplication Math Centers
3. Fall Fall Pumpkin Multiplication Math Centers
4. Fall - Football Multiplication Math Centers
5. November Thanksgiving Turkey Multiplication Math Centers
6. December Christmas Tree Multiplication Math Centers
7. December Gingerbread Man Multiplication Math Centers
8. January - Snowman Multiplication Math Centers
9. Winter - Mitten Multiplication Math Centers
10. 100th Day - 100th Day of School Multiplication Math Centers
11. February - Valentine's Day Multiplication Math Centers
12. February - Dental Health Month Teeth Multiplication Math Centers
13. March - St. Patrick's Day Clover Multiplication Math Centers
14. Spring - Spring Flower Multiplication Math Centers
15. Spring - Easter Egg Multiplication Math Centers
And editable PowerPoint file has been included as a center rubric. A full page option and half page option are both included. Print these out for immediate use, or change the wording and format to fit the needs of YOUR students.
Interested in even more holiday math fact centers?
Check out this center for division
, this one for subtraction
, and this one for addition
Thank you for looking!
~Heather aka HoJo~