This 45 page download is a complete kit with black line masters and step by step directions for making a super hero themed multiplication lapbook with your students. This kit contains materials for teaching the concept of multiplication, as well as materials for building and assessing multiplication fact fluency.
The levels in this kit represent a non-traditional method for learning basic multiplication facts that has proven itself to be effective time and time again in my own classroom. The levels are not arranged in the typical times table format. Please download the preview to see the lay out.
This lapbook kit contains the following interactive parts:
1. Lapbook cover with boy or girl super hero option
2. Layered book to teach multiplication concepts (product, factors, multiples, properties, multiplication as groups, multiplication as repeated addition, arrays)
3. Foldable pockets with leveled flash cards
4. Timed multiplication tests for each level
5. Parent explanation letter with levels chart
6. Super hero reward certificates (boy/girl)
Lapbooks are an excellent way to keep students motivated and engaged in their learning. It is a nice way to keep everything organized in one location.