Mad Minutes are a quick and easy way to see which students have their math facts down, and who needs a little (or a lot!) more help. I created this product as a way for students to work with a partner to administer their own Mad Minutes, score and record their own data, and work with the problems they haven't yet mastered.
- Teacher Chat: How to use this product in your classroom
- Six Graph Options: 20, 30, or 40 problem graphs, with or without colored backgrounds
- Five 20-Problem Multiplication Mad Minute Worksheets
- Five 30-Problem Multiplication Mad Minute Worksheets
- Five 40-Problem Multiplication Mad Minute Worksheets
I hope you find this useful in your classroom!