I don't know about you, but I normally kept all my multiplication tests separated by factors in different folders. I wasn't a fan of all the management and disliked wasting time with students figuring out which folder they needed to get their test out of!
I made these multiplication tests, and my teacher life has been 10x easier!
-- 5 pages of mixed multiplication problems
-- one blank for each problem where the students fill in their factor they are testing on
-- 24 problems for each strip of paper
-- tests on factors 1-12
1. Print pages 2-6
2. Cut then into the three strips
3. Mix them up so the kiddos don't know which one they are receiving
4. Pass out a strip of paper to each student
5. Students will fill in the first blank with the factor they are testing on
6. Students will flip the paper over to write their name on the back
7. Begin your multiplication tests for however you manage it timing wise
This has saved me a great deal of paper and managing all the different folders. I hope you find it useful too!
Happy Multiplication Testing!