My students have always LOVED competition! Mix that with my LOVE for March Madness and you've got MULTIPLICATION MADNESS!
This bracket style tournament will be incredible for any classroom wanting an engaging way of getting students to learn their multiplication fluency facts! I have designed this tournament to be set up just like March Madness, meaning students will compete against each other by being quizzed on multiplication facts and whoever wins advances through the tournament!
I have included everything that I have needed to make this successful in my classroom, and I hope that this will be true for yours as well!
Here are the items included:
- Over 100 "flash cards" on a PPT to quiz students (just like quizzing students with flash cards)
- Actual flash cards for all multiples from 1 - 12 for practicing
- Directions for how to use all of the resources listed below:
- Team Uniforms with space for students to name their teams! (b/w and color)
- Scorecard for you to keep track (b/w and color)
- "Multiplication Madness" Banner to go above the bracket (color)
- Bracket Labels (b/w and color)
- Certificates for the Multiplication Madness Champion(s) (b/w and color)
- AND MORE TO COME!
I truly hope that you love this as much as my students and I have!!
Please give me feedback or message me for things that you would like to see included!