Multiplication: Mastering Facts with Karate - 25 Assessments. Are you looking for a way to help students become fluent with multiplication facts?
Mastering Multiplication is a set of 25 weekly assessments
of multiplication facts through 12. (You can stop at ten, per CCSS). Students will work hard to learn their facts to complete 30 multiplication problems in one minute.
Use it every week to keep students motivated!
Easy to organize in a binder
Easy to adapt to your teaching style and/or reward system!
Included you will find the following:
- 25 weeks of 30 math problems
- A student mini-book for students to track their own progress by coloring a karate belt when they complete a level (boy and girl versions)
- 12 posters of the math factors to display student’s belts
- A teacher recording page to track the progress of each student
- Reward wristbands to distribute when students master a fact
- Blank belt template for students to color, cut and hang on wall. Or, you may print them on construction paper to make it quicker for the students.
**If you are teaching your students to master the facts by level of difficulty
MORE FREE MATH RESOURCES
Gingerbread File Folder Games
Odd and Even Products
Fractions Choice Board
Fractions Task Cards
Subtracting with Zeros
Mastering Multiplication Facts with Karate
Properties of Multiplication Character Posters
Modeling Multiplication Using Different Strategies
Fractions Match Card Game
Fractions Roll and Write Dice Game
Compare Fractions with Like Denominators
Compare Fractions Cut and Paste
Fractions Match Number Lines and Area Models
AREA AND PERIMETER
Area and Perimeter with Crackers
Finding a Perimeter with Unknown Sides
MORE FUN MATH RESOURCES
100 Days of School Minibook