PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
5.22 MB | 40 pages
Multiplication: Mastering Facts with Karate - 25 Assessments. Are you looking for a way to help students become fluent with multiplication facts?
Mastering Multiplication is a set of 25 weekly assessments of multiplication facts through 12. (You can stop at ten, per CCSS). Students will work hard to learn their facts to complete 30 multiplication problems in one minute.
Use it every week to keep students motivated!
Easy to organize in a binder
Easy to adapt to your teaching style and/or reward system!
Included you will find the following: - 25 weeks of 30 math problems
- A student mini-book for students to track their own progress by coloring a karate belt when they complete a level (boy and girl versions)
- 12 posters of the math factors to display student’s belts
- A teacher recording page to track the progress of each student
- Reward wristbands to distribute when students master a fact
- Blank belt template for students to color, cut and hang on wall. Or, you may print them on construction paper to make it quicker for the students.
**If you are teaching your students to master the facts by level of difficulty Click Here