Do your students struggle with memorizing their multiplication facts? Use these charts to show your students in a concrete way that there are really only 21 new (or hard) multiplication facts to learn. These 21 facts are the ones left over after removing the facts for 2, 5, and 10 (because of the skip counting they already know), explaining the rules for 0 and 1, then applying the commutative property of multiplication. Concentrating on these 21 multiplication facts makes memorization seem manageable for even the most reluctant math student!
One way to memorize the 21 hardest facts is by using multiplication rhymes and chants. 2 of my original multiplication rhymes are included in this free sample.
The following items are included:
• 21 New Facts charts (3 pages)
• 21 New Facts coloring key (1 page)
• Multiplication Memorization Chart student printable (1 page)
• 3×4=12 multiplication rhyme poster (1 page)
• 6×8=48 multiplication rhyme poster (1 page)
• Multiplication Facts search (1 page)
• Multiplication Facts search key (1 page)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
I’d appreciate your rating and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► CLICK HERE to follow me for new product notifications, special discounts & other fun stuff!