It's time for your students to memorize their multiplication facts. Or maybe it's past time, and they need a refresher course. This Multiplication Memorization Tool Kit has everything you need to help students reach the correct level of fluency and memorization required by the Common Core State Standards. (Know from memory all products of two one-digit numbers: 3.OA.7)
I have been teaching third grade for eight years, and this has always been my favorite part! It's so much fun to help students learn the "Secret Codes" (skip counting), practice their facts, play games, master flash cards, and earn rewards.
Here is what you will receive in this tool kit:
- "Secret Code" banners and bookmarks (this is also a freebie listed by itself).
- Flash cards for factors 1 - 12 (two choices - one goes with my Ice Cream Shop).
- Multiplication Charts (several choices - empty, full, and in between for differentiation).
- Homework pages for extra practice - easy to differentiate.
- Practice pages with an ice cream theme - use with dry erase markers to save paper!
- Partner dice games - put in a plastic page protector, add dice and dry erase markers or game tokens.
- Assessments with review sections and answer keys - this is how students show what they know. (Click HERE
for a blog post on how to organize this!)
- "Secret Code" (skip counting) mazes with answer keys - my students love these! Fun practice with dry erase markers.
- Tracking page - this is an editable Word Document, and should be printed in 11 x 17 ledger size and folded to fit in your grading binder.
Please note that this kit is to be used after students have a solid understanding of how multiplication works!! Please see my blog post HERE
for more multiplication memorization information and ideas.
This kit was made to work with my Ice Cream Shop Incentive Program, which includes matching weekly progress notes to send home to parents. It is the perfect way to encourage students to memorize their multiplication facts as they work toward a huge reward. You can find the Ice Cream Shop Program HERE
This product will also work perfectly well with any other incentive program, or by itself!
Please see my Preview to make sure that this is the right product for you!!
This product is copyrighted. It is for use in one classroom only. If you would like to share it, please purchase another user license or send your teacher friends to my store!
Happy Teaching with Multiplication Memorization,
Denise from Light Bulbs and Laughter