Multiplication & Mystery Numbers I: 6s - Elementary Montessori Math help pages
Also included in
- Multiplication Facts & Mystery Number BUNDLE SET I: 6s. 7s, 8s, 9s ROOKIE Montessori-inspired Mental Math help (8 pages + key): These multiplication exercises are designed to encourage those students not confident in their abilities or hesitant to learn their multiplication facts, also known asPrice $5.95Original Price $8.85Save $2.90
These multiplication exercises are designed to encourage those students not confident in their abilities or hesitant to learn their multiplication facts. A list of factor pairs are available in the left hand column alongside the practice problems. The reverse page is designed as a precursor to algebra and to start students in thinking about multiplication/division as inverse operations via 'mystery numbers.'
Five Ways You Can Help a Child Memorize Multiplication/Division Facts:
- Be interested in math yourself. You are your child’s greatest role model!
- Find out what facts they already know. Spend the least amount of times on these.
- Focus primarily on the facts they need to learn; kids tend to struggle with 6s, 7s, 8s and 9s.
- Provide encouragement along the way; you could even use a chart to monitor progress.
- Spend quality time practicing together and remember to acknowledge their successes!
Consider these related EXTRA MATH HELP products:
Multiplication & Mystery Number: 7s - Elementary Math help pages
Mystery Numbers - 40 Elementary Word Problem Math Help Activity Cards
Number Operations & Terminology - Elementary Math Help pages
Looking for High Quality, Professionally Designed Elementary
Learning Resources? Look no further - FOLLOW GRUMBLE!
Although the word Montessori is in the title, ANY type of elementary
student will benefit from independent, self-directed learning.
Please consider other EXTRA MATH HELP learning resources from Grumble!
As stated in the Teachers Pay Teachers refund policy, “all sales on TpT of digital resources are considered final and nonrefundable.” Please ask any questions you have about this product before purchasing. Thank you!
© 2021 Grumbleservices.com • All rights reserved.
Dr. Maria Montessori believed the only way our world would find lasting peace was through educating our children. Much of her elementary curriculum was written by her during a period of internment in India during WWII. This time period helped solidify Dr. Montessori’s belief in Peace Education.
Resource Color Guide (just like the Montessori hierarchical colors):
ROOKIE Pages (Green) - Aimed toward early to mid level elementary students.
SEMI-PRO Pages (Blue) - Aimed toward mid level elementary students.
VETERAN Pages (Red) - Aimed toward mid to late level elementary students.
But of course, you know the child best, so adjust accordingly.
In the words of Dr. Montessori, "Follow the Child!"