Use these pages to help students organize, visualize, and explore number bonds and fact families for multiplication and division. This set models multiplication using repeat addition to help students visually see the problem. Students can compare the fact family with the model. I have also included a regular multiplication number bond showing two factors and one product for making the transition from repeat addition to multiplication.
• Two pages of number bonds and fact families for each fact 1 – 12, one page in color for modeling and one page in black and white for student use and easy copying.
• Three practice number bonds and fact family sets per page. Number bond pages can be used two ways: teacher decides on multiples to use or students choose own multiples to use and solve.
• Helpful guides for teacher use and student reference.
• Mix and Match cards also included. Teacher or students may fill in before cutting out. These can also be used to create a flip book of number bonds and fact families. One blank card included to create own number bonds. Two cover sizes to choose from.
• Product – Factor – Factor number bond and fact family copy also included.
Teacher Tips: Place student copies in plastic sheet protectors and let students use dry erase markers to practice. The plastic sheet protectors erase easily and can be used over and over again, saving you time and paper.