MULTIPLICATION PRACTICE & MORE
Multiplication facts - how important are they to your students? This set of 15 worksheets is all on multiplication facts. Here is what you'll receive:
Pages 1 - 3 : Comparing Multiplication Facts; 3 pages where students must first solve sets of 3 multiplication facts and THEN put the answers in order from smallest to largest; 26 examples in all plus a BONUS at the end;
Pages 4 and 5 : Missing Facts and Answers; students are given small equations and must fill in the blanks with the correct missing numbers; 50 examples in all plus 10 BONUS questions at the end;
Pages 6 and 7 : Multiplication Facts and Picks; students must match multiplication facts from one page to matching answers on another page, but the second page is written all out IN WORDS just to make them "think" a little more - challenging and effective!
Pages 8 and 9 : Multiplication Facts - DRAW YOUR ANSWER!; students match facts by ACTUALLY DRAWING the correct answer for fun; you will see what a different type of worksheet this is and it involves great practice; time consuming and fun;
Pages 10 - 12 : Multiplication Facts, Can You List Them All?; Students are given a specific number and must list ALL the multiplication facts for that number; 23 challenging examples in all will take time to complete;
Pages 13 - 15 : 32 Word Problems all dealing with multiplication facts; these 3 pages are full of 32 word problems plus 3 BONUS ones at the end;
There is A LOT of great practice here for your students.
The thumbnails only show you 4 pages, but see the download preview for a great sampling of all 15.
Your download of 24 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- POWERPOINT MULTIPLICATION FACTS ONE
- 63 slides, interactive and self-correcting! Designed for individual use on the computer, students reinforce their multiplication facts with this program. Students must reinforce each fact before going to the next.
- POWERPOINT MULTIPLICATION FACTS TWO
- 63 slides where students must choose the correct fact to match a given number. Self-correcting and designed for individual use on the computer. Great activity to reinforce their times tables.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!