Multiplication Practice | Multiplication Digital Activity
- Google Apps™
This fun digital multiplication activity gives your 3rd grade students 4 different ways to represent multiplication! Repeated practice with multiplication equations, arrays, repeated addition, and the Commutative Property will help them master this third grade math concept!
This digital activity is perfect for an introductory whole class multiplication lesson, math centers, independent practice or homework.
★ Please see preview for a closer look! ★
What's Included in this Multiplication Resource:
→ 20 Interactive Google slides
→ Answer Key
Common Core Math Standards addressed in this resource:
OA.A.1 - Interpret products of whole numbers, e.g., interpret 5 × 7 as the total number of objects in 5 groups of 7 objects each.
OA.B5 - Apply properties of operations as strategies to multiply and divide.
Need Multiplication Resources?
• Multiplication & Division Word Problems Task Cards - Error Analysis Bundle Pack
• Multiplication Activities Bundle | Multiplication Worksheets, Task Cards & Game
• Multiplication Activities for 3rd Grade | Error Analysis | 2 Truths & a Lie
• Multiplication Facts Fluency 1-12 BOOM Cards
• Multiplication Math Centers Task Cards
• Multiplication Review Jeopardy Game
• Multiplication Worksheets | Multiplication Facts 1-12 | 3rd Grade
♥ CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW MY STORE FOR New Products, Updates, and Great Deals! ♥
"Don't forget to leave feedback -you will receive TPT credits that you can use toward future purchases!
Thank you for visiting Teaching in the Heart of Florida!