Practicing learning Distributive Property and Associative Property with this fun spinner game for two.
1 Game Board
1 Game Board Answer Key
1 Game Board Recording Page
1 Make Your Own Game (classwork or homework)
Blank Game Cards
Properties Review Page for Homework, Classwork, or Small Group Instruction
Properties Review Page Answer Key
Additional Materials You Will Need:
1 transparent spinner for each game board you copy (or pencil and paperclip)
Chips – 2 different colors (about 10 per player) I like to use colored transparent chips so students can still see the property they have covered up.
Teacher Tip: I make 6 copies of the game board and set up for centers. I also make a class set of recording sheets and one answer key for self-checking.
• Multiplication Number Bonds 1-12
• Multiplication Properties - Commutative, Zero, and Identity
• Multiplication Properties - Zero and Identity
• Multiplication Properties Spinner Game
• Multiplication Skip Count Practice and Testing Sets