138 puzzle pieces that cover 1x1 through 1x12 all the way through 12 x 1 and 12 x 12!
Students will have every puzzle piece face up and will test their memory of their multiplication facts as they have to solve the problem, find the puzzle piece with the answer, and then connect the two pieces into a matching pair!
Start with one or two sets of facts for beginners, include half of the set to challenge fast learners, and use the entire set before an assessment!
***This may be done individually at first, or in pairs/groups while using the complete set of facts!!***
Print on colorful cardstock, laminate, and let your kids enjoy this multiplication game!
Use these cards to:
• Use one set of multiplication cards as you learn them
• Use the entire set to show mastery
• Reviewing for quizzes/tests
• Mini lessons
• Math stations
• Cooperative Learning
• Show that math can be FUN!
Want more math lessons?
• Skip Counting Stackable Ice cream Scoops- Counting by 2, 5, 10s
• Skip Counting with Penguin Friends- Counting by 2's, 5's 10's
• Skip Counting Matching Pairs- 54 Matching Pairs- Counting by 2's, 5's, 10's
• Skip Counting Caterpillars Counting by 2's, 3's, 5's, 10's-PERFECT Math Center!
• I Have...Who Has.... Multiplication Card Game-32 playing cards!
Other Great Products:
• Word Wall Over 300 High Frequency Words - Colorful Template
• Word Wall Over 300 High Frequency Words - Zebra Printed Cards
• Author's Purpose Domino Game
• Homonyms: Teaching There, Their, and They're
• Growth Mindset Badges / Brag Tags
• The Writing Process Graphic Organizer, Quiz, and Answer Key
• Cause and effect Task Cards-Matching Pairs Game
• Creating Vision Boards- Teaching Goal Setting for the New Year!
• Fixed versus Growth Mindset Expansion Pack!
Thank you for downloading!
****Don't forget to leave feedback and a rating on purchased items to receive TpT credits towards future purchases.