*Students will have a blast practicing essential math skills through this energetic, kinesthetic game!
*Very little teacher prep- just print and post the problems around your classroom or school.
1. Cut apart scavenger hunt clues and place around classroom, school, or outdoors.
2. Give each student a recording sheet and a clipboard
3. Tell students to spread out to different clues
4. Solve the first problem they are at and record on their answer sheet
5. Then they need to find the clue that has the answer they just got at the top, and solve the next problem underneath
6. Continue solving and finding the corresponding answer until they return to their beginning problem
7. If done correctly, students should go to every clue and fill in each spot on their recording sheet
TEKS 3.4G, 4.4D