*Students will have a blast practicing essential math skills through this energetic, kinesthetic game!
*Very little teacher prep- just print and post the problems around your classroom or school.
1. Cut apart scavenger hunt clues and place around classroom,
school, or outdoors in random order.
2. Give each student a recording sheet and a clipboard
3. Tell students to spread out to different clues
4. Solve the first problem they are at and record on their answer
5. Then they need to find the clue that has the answer they just
got at the top, and solve the next problem underneath
6. Continue solving and finding the corresponding answer until
they return to their beginning problem
7. If done correctly, students should go to every clue and fill in
each spot on their recording sheet