Excellent resource as students learn to make the connection between repeated addition and multiplication. Use these 32 task cards for SCOOT, Kagan activities or assessments. Task cards include blank recording sheets as well as the answer key to use in your math center. Challenge students by giving them a blank word problem page so that students can write their own multiplication word problem and solve it on the number line.
Also included are 10 activity pages:
* word problems with number line for students to skip count on
* use the number line to find the product to the multiplication equation
* solve multiplication equations and sort the products based on odd or even
* solve the multiplication equation on the number line and color in the product
* roll two number cubes and solve on the number line by skip counting
* students use a number line to solve repeated addition equations
* use a spinner to get your factors and skip count on number line to solve
I hope your students enjoy these fun, hands-on activities as they learn about multiplication.
Teacher's Game Plan