This is a set of activities to reinforce multiplication strategies and models. Includes:
• Learning Target - This is a student-friendly “I Can” statement reflecting what students are expected to understand about multiplication strategies.
• Foldable - Great for interactive notebooks. Students will draw examples of 5 different strategies/models.
• Graphic Organizer - Students will write a multiplication expression and then show different models that can be used to solve.
• Performance task - Requires students to demonstrate understanding of basic multiplication by creating several types of models and explaining their thinking. There is both a written product and a presentation component.
• Performance Rubric - Provides specific criteria for success on this task.
Connect with Me!
• Teacher Times Two Blog
• Fishyrobb on Pinterest
• Fishyrobb on Instagram
• Fishyrobb on Facebook
• Fishyrobb on Twitter