- Multiplication facts can be taught and consolidated with this BUNDLE of hands-on, engaging activities. Each individual multiplication fact from zero to twelve is addressed with these NO PREP or LOW PREP multiplication strategy booklets, games and interactive worksheets making learning the multiplica$13.50$19.00Save $5.50
- Product Description
Looking for ways to make multiplication homework fun and engaging? There definitely aren't enough hours in the school day for kids to learn all the multiplication facts so sending home a game made for homework is ideal.
These 15 engaging and effective black ink, NO-PREP games require students to fold over the strategy section of the game before play. During play, they can open this section if they need help applying the strategy. Great for centers, homework or distance learning, parents can also use this section to read about the strategy.
The included recording sheet ensures your students are accountable for their learning.
Games are as follows:
• Multiplying by 0 and 1 – the answer is always zero – 0x; the answer is the number you multiplied – 1x
• Multiplying by 2 – relating to the doubles addition facts
• Multiplying by 3 – counting on threes
• Multiplying by 4 - Double the double
• Multiplying by 5 – two games are given, one that focuses on counting in 5s, the other relating the five times table to a clock face
• Multiplying by 6 –no strategy is given but the strategy section highlights the fact that if you know your 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 9 and 10 times tables there are only 3 facts to learn
• Multiplying by 7 –no strategy is given but the strategy section highlights the fact that if you know your 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9 and 10 times tables there are only 2 facts to learn
• Multiplying by 8 –no strategy is given but the strategy section highlights the fact that if you know your 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9 and 10 times tables there is only 1 fact to learn
• Multiplying by 9 – two strategies are given; using fingers and the sum of the digits equaling nine
• Multiplying by 10 – relating to place value
The above games all cover facts 1x – 10x (no 11x or 12x tables are included in these games)
• Multiplying by 11 – doubling the digits or adding the outside digits
• Multiplying by 12 – breaking the equation onto 10x + 2x
PLUS a mixture of strategies
• Mixed Multiplication to 10
• Mixed Multiplication to 12
All games are in black and white to save on printing costs making them perfect to paste in homework or morning workbooks. Don't forget to download the preview.
You might like to try other multiplication packs -
You might prefer the bundled pack of multiplication games,
Become a follower and take advantage of my Early Bird Specials...all new products, excluding bundles, will be 50% off for the first 24 hours after being listed.