MULTIPLICATION TABLES COMPLETE!
Multiplication facts - how important are they to your students? This set of 15 worksheets is all on multiplication facts. Here is what you'll receive:
Pages 1 - 3 : COMPARING MULTIPLICATION FACTS; 3 pages where students must put sets of facts in order from smallest to largest; 26 examples in all plus a BONUS at the end;
Pages 4 and 5 : MISSING FACTS and ANSWERS; students must fill in blanks in small equations with the correct missing facts; 50 examples in all plus 10 BONUS questions at the end;
Pages 6 and 7 : MUTIPLICATION FACTS AND PICKS; students must match multiplication facts from one page to matching answers on another page, but the second page is written all out in words; challenging!
Pages 8 and 9 : MULTIPLICATION FACTS DRAW YOUR ANSWER!!; students match facts by DRAWING the correct answer for fun; different type of worksheet but great practice; 43 examples to match and draw!; time consuming and fun;
Pages 10 - 12 : MULTIPLICATION FACTS LIST THEM ALL! quite difficult! students are given a specific number and must list ALL the multiplication facts for that number; 23 challenging examples will take time to complete;
Pages 13 - 15 : MULTIPLICATION FACTS WORD PROBLEMS; 32 word problems all dealing with multiplication facts; these 32 word problems are great for reading comprehension too; 3 pages include 3 BONUS problems at the end;
The thumbnails only show you 4 of these pages. See the download preview for a great sampling of all 15 worksheets. Your download of 24 pages includes answers. They are all decorated for fun. By David Filipek
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- POWERPOINT MULTIPLICATION FACTS ONE
- 63 slides, interactive and self-correcting! Designed for individual use on the computer, students reinforce their multiplication facts with this program. Students must reinforce each fact BEFORE going to the next.
- GREATER THAN LESS THAN WITH MULTIPLICATION FACTS
Do your students know the symbols < and > yet? These 2 printable worksheets consist of small equations involving multiplication facts. Your students must not only know their facts, but they must also understand the terms LESS THAN and GREATER THAN with their appropriate symbols. 36 examples in all.
- MATCH THE FACTS ADDITION and SUBTRACTION FACTS
- 4 FULL worksheets on addition and subtraction facts. Students must match facts with other facts making sure the equal each other. Great thinking activity while reinforcing their facts.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!