2x 3x 5x 10x
Australian Curriculum – Level 3
This unit is designed to support the introduction of multiplication and division, with a specific focus on learning the multiplication tables expected at this level.
This unit includes:
• On overview of the concepts and strategies relevant to the development of multiplication
• A Student Progress Record sheet
• Tasks to support the teaching of multiplication and division
• Resources to support the teaching of multiplication and division
• Identified assessment tasks to support a differentiated teaching approach
There is also room to include your favourite multiplication tasks and activities that are relevant to the strategies being taught, or to practice the multiplication concept.