This activity will help students practice developing conceptual understanding of multiplication
1) Pair students up
2) First player rolls the dice and draws the "groups"
3) Second player rolls and does the same thing
4) First player rolls the dice again and draws the "tally marks" inside each of the groups
5) Second player rolls and does the same thing
6) Both players write their multiplication sentence to match their drawing
7) Repeat for all 5 rounds to see who gets the most tally marks!
This game can be used to supplement any of your multiplication lessons. Use them with your small groups, use them as math game centers, use them as whole group games, etc.
*this game will allow students to practice applying their knowledge of multiplication in a way that is very practical and engaging!
**I would greatly appreciate an honest review! Leave a comment!**