Multiplication Task Cards
• Create fun and engaging learning center using task cards to teach the concept of multiplication.
• The cards can be used for bell ringers, exit tickets, test prep, and math centers.
• Print in color for best results, but black and white will do just fine
• Laminate or print on card stock for repeated uses.
• Place in Task Folders labeled Multiplication for yearly usage.
Interpret products of whole numbers, e.g., interpret 5 × 7 as the total number of objects in 5 groups of 7 objects each.
Use multiplication solve word problems in situations involving equal groups and arrays