Multiplication Task Cards MEGA Bundle
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (9)
showing 1-5 of 9 products
Also included in
- Get ready to take engagement to the next level with these multiplication and division activities that are just perfect for 3rd grade. Are you learning about multiplication and division strategies? Do you need activities that are SO easy to prep and teach? This is the bundle for you!Help your studentPrice $39.99Original Price $62.27Save $22.28
Are you looking to teach (and differentiate) multiplication to students in third, fourth, or fifth grades? This is the ultimate collection of hands-on resources you need! This set of
hundreds of math task cards covers a wide variety of multiplication skills!
The following 12 Sets of Multiplication Task Cards are included:
- Repeated Addition
- Skip Counting
- Multiplication on Number Lines
- Properties of Multiplication Review
- Distributive Property of Multiplication
Why Use Task Cards?
Task cards are the perfect way to get hands-on with learning! Unlike traditional worksheets, task cards allow students to get moving! Place task cards around the room (or outside!) and set your students free to move while they cover important educational standards. Task cards are also the perfect tool for differentiation - just pick the card(s) that each student needs to work on the most. Too difficult? Leave it out. Too easy? Choose a more challenging card!
How can I use these Multiplication Math Task Cards in my classroom?
- As part of a whole class lesson
- As a pre-test or post-test activity
- As an enrichment activity
- For early finishers
- To extend learning
- As math centers
- Differentiated math practice
- As a whole class activity (Try a game of ‘’!)