Working on multiplication fact fluency? These multiplication timed tests and graphs are basic and easy to use for students and busy teachers. Graphs and trackers are simple for students to complete and track their own progress - which motivates them to improve.
You decide which test options to use and how much time is reasonable for your students or class for the quizzes.
The tests are half a page each, and print two to a page. Simply run the copies and cut them in half. Paper saving options are included.
A third paper-saving option is included. Simply run a copy of the full-sized test (of your choice), and slip it into a page protector or an erasable pocket for dry-erase markers.
I love these quick, easy timed tests and use them in my own classroom. I’ve found that the smaller, half-size is much less scary for students – those full-page tests are intimidating and always make my class nervous!
Here is what is included:
- 20 problems per page (facts 0 – 9)
- 25 problems per page (facts 0 – 12)
- Cost-efficient paper saver – (a full-sized page made to be slipped into page protectors or an erasable pocket for dry-erase markers to save on paper and copying costs)
- Student Graphing Page – for students to graph their own progress
- Student Ocean Picture Progress Page – for students to color in as they pass each test
- Teacher Data Page – for teachers to keep track of which test students are taking
- Answer sheets
There are answer keys for easier grading, student graphing pages (which allow students to graph their own progress), and a tracking sheet (for the teacher to keep track of which multiplication tests students master).
You may also be interested in the Division Timed Tests and Graphs.