Great resource for a beginning multiplication unit!
A no-frills matching game focusing on matching multiplication word problems (facts 0-10), equations, and solutions.
Could your students use extra practice with multiplication facts?
Could your students use extra practice with mental math?
How about exposure to word problems?
If so, then check out this resource!
• Student directions page with sample
• Notes for teachers with suggestions for use and organization
• One set of 16 problems (48 cards)
• Mix of traditional equations and missing factor equations
• Mix of standard and word forms
• Multiple black and white ready-to-print worksheets
• No answer keys, however all matching cards are aligned in original document
Works best in 10 to 15 minute centers.
As always, please feel free to contact me with questions or comments!
Keep calm and teach on!