This 18 problem multiplication puzzle game is ideal for engaging math station work. The problems in this activity are all 2 digit by 2 digit. Included is an Area Model worksheet for the students to show their multiplying skills on.
This puzzle can be used by small groups, partners, or individual students. Also works great for those fast finishers!
• Also included is an interactive notebook activity.
• Puzzle pieces come pre-mixed up so that students can cut them out and not have prior knowledge of the answers.
• The puzzle can be printed double sided with the puzzle on one side and the skill name on the other for ease of organizing and sorting.
• I suggest printing on colored paper and laminating the puzzle pieces for durability.
The individual triangles form a self checking triangle shape once all the problems are solved.
I always get a cheer when these come out, definite class favorites!
Happy customers are saying
"These challenged my kids thinking and, at times, frustrated them beyond belief, but yet they were constantly asking if they could do them again and again. I call this activity a win-win-win! "
"I wish I had originally bought the bundles, because I keep coming back to these puzzles."
If you like this product, you might be interested in
Multiplication Math Center, 3x1 digit
4 Digit Multiplication Math Center
Multiplication Math Center, Multiples of 10
How to get TPT credit for future purchases:
1. Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login).
2. Click on the "Provide Feedback" button next to your purchase.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can give a quick star rating
and leave a short comment for the product your purchased. (You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Only if you leave feedback though! They even round up, so a $4.65 purchase is worth 5 TpT credits!)