* Multiplication facts - how important are they to your students? This set of 15 worksheets is all on multiplication facts. Here is what you'll receive:
Pages 1 - 3 : Comparing Multiplication Facts; 3 pages where students must put sets of facts IN ORDER from smallest to largest; (26 examples in all plus a BONUS at the end)
Pages 4 and 5 : Missing Facts and Answers; students are given small equations and must fill in the blanks with missing numbers; (50 examples in all plus 10 BONUS questions at the end)
Pages 6 and 7 : Multiplication Facts and Picks; students must match multiplication facts from one page to matching answers on another page, but the second page is written all out IN WORDS just to make them "think" a little more; challenging yet effective;
Pages 8 and 9 : Multiplication Facts - DRAW YOUR ANSWER! - different and engaging; students match facts by DRAWING the correct answer for fun; different type of worksheet but great practice; time consuming and fun;
Pages 10 - 12 : Multiplication Facts - Can You List Them All?; students are given a specific number and must list ALL the multiplication facts for that number; (23 examples in all will take time to complete)
Pages 13 - 15 : WORD PROBLEMS all dealing with multiplication facts; a great INTERDISCIPLINARY lesson! 3 pages of 32 WORD PROBLEMS PLUS 3 BONUS questions at the end;
Your download of 24 pages includes answers. They are all decorated for fun. By David Filipek
- ALSO AVAILABLE FOR THIS AGE LEVEL - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- POWERPOINT “MULTIPLICATION FACTS ONE”
- 63 slides, interactive and self-correcting! Designed for individual use on the computer, students reinforce their multiplication facts with this program. Students must reinforce each fact before going to the next. DID I SAY IT WAS SELF-CORRECTING?
- GREATER THAN LESS THAN WITH MULTIPLICATION FACTS
Do your students know the symbols < and > yet? These 2 printable worksheets consist of small equations involving multiplication facts. Your students must not only know their facts, but they must also understand the terms LESS THAN and GREATER THAN with their appropriate symbols. 36 examples in all.
- ITS IT’S YOUR YOU’RE HOMOPHONES
- More great practice with these 4 homophones. Sentences, context clues and blanks all waiting to be filled in! Can “your / you’re” students handle this? “It’s / Its” up to you!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!