PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Looking for a fun teaching idea for multiplication fact practice? Well look no further as these Jungle Themed Math Minutes Multiplication Facts Worksheets, serve as a great addition to your lesson plans for elementary school math classrooms. This is a great resource to incorporate into your unit as a review exercise, homework, and for interventions or rti. It can also be used as a quiz, drill, test, or assessment tool to help determine student mastery of the learning target. Whether a student is homeschooled or given this as a homework assignment, kids can also work on these at home to improve their skills.
Purpose: To assess and encourage students’ progress in learning multiplication facts
- 52 half sheets that contain 30 multiplication problems each
- Covers multiplication facts from 0-12 (Plus a mixed review)
- Four versions of each, allows for retake
- Vertical and horizontal orientation of multiplication facts problems on each page
- Student Progress Tracking Sheet-Color in a banana after mastering each skill keeps the students engaged and excited about their progress
- Class Progress Tracking Sheet-Track all the students in the class in one location to see the overall progress of the class
- Includes a complete set of multiplication worksheets answer keys
I hope you download and enjoy this product with your students on their journey to multiplication fact fluency!
Relevant Grade 3 Common Core Standard 3.OA.C.7
Cross Reference: Texas TEKS 3.4F and Virginia SOL 3.5
Remember to leave product feedback to get TPT credits towards future purchases.
Follow my Store:
Also remember to follow my store by clicking the green star next to my logo for the latest product releases and freebies.
You may also be interested in these other math facts products: