Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Multiplication is such a BIG part of third grade math, isn't it?!
This multiplication bundle is packed with opportunities for your students to practice their basic skills & strategies. Bold, engaging graphics liven up these fun printables and activities.
This bundle is useful as:
• skills practice as you encounter these concepts in your 3rd grade math curriculum,
• practice for fast finishers,
• small group work,
• homework, and
• in math centers.
Includes 52 pages of multiplication practice from three packs (please click through to read the 1,000+ ★★ 4-star reviews ★★ on these resources):
PLUS a pack of MULTIPLICATION SPINNERS--25 color-coded spinners that make engaging, differentiated skills practice a SNAP!
Please click the "Preview" button above to see the variety in this money-saving bundle!
• • • This bundle is available at an even deeper discount, in the 3rd Grade Math Essentials MEGA BUNDLE! • • •
Details on each pack in this bundle:
Multiplication Print & Go Pack Details:
1. Multiplication Mania: multiplication as repeated addition, multiplication in word problems
2. How Many?: interpreting whole number products, using equal groups
3. Group-O-Rama: drawing equal groups to represent multiplication problems, interpreting whole number products
4. Arrays, Arrays, Arrays: using arrays to solve multiplication problems within 100
5. Colorful Arrays: drawing arrays to represent multiplication problems
6. Skip Counting With Number Lines: interpreting whole number products using number lines for skip counting (2 and 3 as factors)
7. Skip Counting With Number Lines: interpreting whole number products using number lines for skip counting (4 and 5 as factors)
8. Skip Counting With Number Lines: interpreting whole number products using number lines for skip counting (6, 7, and 8 as factors)
9. Mmm, Mmm, Mmm, Multiplication: solving multiplication problems with factors of 2, 3, 4, and 5 in a color-by-number format
10. Mmm, Mmm, Mmm, Multiplication: solving multiplication problems with factors of 6, 7, 8, and 9 in a color-by-number format
11. A Yummy, Silly Riddle: interpreting whole number products in a fill-in-the-blank-to-solve-the-riddle format
12. Multiplication Beast-O: practicing multiplication facts within 36 in a bingo-like format
13. In and Out: input/output boxes--determining unknown number in a multiplication equation involving three numbers
14. In and Out and Missing Symbols: determining unknown number in a multiplication equation involving three numbers and comparing products
15. Missing Symbols and Missing Factors: determining unknown number and unknown symbol in a multiplication equation involving three numbers
16. Name That Number: using symbols for unknown quantities in equations
17. Fact Families: identifying X/÷ fact families
18. Follow Along: solving multi-step problems using multiplication and division within 100
19. Estimating Products: estimating the product of a 2-digit number and a 1-digit number
20. Multiplication Stories: writing and solving multiplication equations given a word problem
Multiplication: Beat the Clock Details:
Multiplication facts have never been so FUN! This fun twist on "Mad Minute" multiplication practice is exciting and motivating for kids, and simple to do. We try to "Beat the Clock" and complete 10 multiplication problems in 35 seconds, then 30 seconds, then 25 seconds. Along with a stopwatch, this makes an easy multiplication math center activity.
Included in this pack are nine Beat the Clock multiplication pages, sorted by multiple (x1, x2, x3, etc.), each with thirty multiplication problems to solve. Tick...tock...GO!
Sweet Shoppe Multiplication Details:
• A-Maze-ing Multiples (8 pages for multiples of 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9): coloring multiples to find their way through a number maze
• Mmm, Mmm, Mmm, Multiplication (4 varied pages): determining unknown number in multiplication equations involving three numbers
• Goodie, Goodie Gumballs (4 varied pages): “frames-and-arrows” problems using all 4 operations, within 100
• Ellie’s Sweet Shoppe: solving 2-step multiplication word problems
• Sammie’s Sweet Celebration: solving 2-step multiplication word problems
• Mmm, Mmm, Mmm, Multiplication (color by number): fact practice in a *sweet* color-by-number format
MULTIPLICATION SPINNERS Details:
Take a break from the multiplication fact practice doldrums!
Multiplication spinners provide a super low prep, SUPER ENGAGING way for kids to practice their math facts. Differentiation is a snap using the color code.
Included in this pack:
• 25 color-coded, differentiated multiplication fact spinners
• 4 different student recording sheets
• Tips for implementation
Spinners require no assembly...just use a pencil and paper clip! Photo included.
You may also be interested in these Grade 3 CCSS-aligned math products:
How to earn TPT credits to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. You can check your credit balance in your TpT Credit Balance page. Every 100 Credits is worth $5 that you can apply towards future TpT purchases in my store, or any TpT store. I value and appreciate your feedback!
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts, and freebies:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You’ll receive customized email updates about this store, and be the first to know when new products are added.