Also included in
- These Rounding, Multiplication, Division, Fractions, and Place Value worksheets are just what you need for your 3rd grade classroom! This big bundle of Quick Print & Go printable worksheets is perfect for math lessons, math centers, or homework. If you often need to reteach these important mathPrice $25.80Original Price $32.25Save $6.45
- Engage your 3rd-grade students with this fun and rigorous math activity bundle throughout your multiplication unit! It's perfect for whole-class activities, small group interventions, math stations, fast finisher activities, homework, and review. You will save so much time planning your multiplicatiPrice $16.20Original Price $20.25Save $4.05
These 3rd grade math worksheets for facts 1 - 12 are perfect for teaching multiplication! These no prep activities would be great for math lessons or math centers. Your third grade students will love learning how to multiply by counting and drawing arrays, using number lines, skip-counting, repeated addition, finding patterns in multiplication charts and solving word problems!
PLEASE SEE PREVIEW FOR A CLOSER LOOK!
Included in this packet:
★ 12 Multiplication Worksheets - one for each factor 1-12 (includes word problems)
★ Arrays Worksheet - Practice counting and drawing arrays to represent multiplication equations
★ Unknown Numbers - Using arrays to find the unknown number in a multiplication equation
★ Adding Zero to Multiply 10's - Practice adding zero to learn 10's facts
★ Number Lines - learning how to use a number line to find the product of a multiplication equation
★ 2 Multiplication Chart Worksheets - finding patterns with odd and even numbered factors
★ Answer Keys
Skills practiced with these worksheets:
• Using arrays to multiply
• Word Problems
• Repeated Addition
• Properties of Multiplication
• Finding groups to multiply
• Finding unknown factors
• Adding Zero to multiply by 10
• Finding patterns in hundreds charts
These worksheets are perfect for many different uses:
• Whole Group Instruction/Review
• Formative Assessments
• Independent Practice
• Early and Fast Finishers
More Multiplication Resources!
"Don't forget to leave feedback -you will receive TPT credits that you can use toward future purchases!
Thank you for visiting Teaching in the Heart of Florida!