Multiplication Workstations has 5 workstations teaching all the parts of multiplication. It covers arrays, repeated addition, and number lines in multiplication. Students will work on all these areas through hands on materials to fully understand multiplication.
Multiplication Workstations Includes:
1. Multiplication Word Problems: this station uses pictures and beans/counters to help the student work out the problem. A recording sheet is provided.
2. Multiplication Array Task Cards: the task cards include arrays in the traditional sense and using cute pictures. The students will record a number sentence, repeated addition, and write out the sentence in words (4 groups of 2 equals 8)
3. Multiplication-Repeated Addition using a Number Line: Students will be given a problem in words, such as, 2 groups of 3. The students will use the number line to work out the problem. Then they will write a multiplication sentence and repeated addition sentence.
4. Unifix Arrays using Multiplication: Students will make arrays using unifix cubes. Each card will have a number of rows and a number of columns. Use unifix cubes to represent these numbers.
Write the multiplication sentence.
5. Real Life Objects and Multiplication: the teacher will place specified items into bags. The students will write multiplication sentences based on the items. Such as, a dollar has 4 quarters. How many quarters are in 3 dollars?
Please download the preview before purchasing to make sure the product is to your liking.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the red star
near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower
. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
You might also be interested in other products I have:
• Steps to Problem Solving Posters
• Back To School Superhero Tour of the School
• Egg Probability
• Math Project Game
• What’s Your Problem?
• Missing Class Pet
Copyright © 2013 Room 29 (Emily Connor). All rights are reserved by the author. This product is to be used by the purchaser only and cannot be copied for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
#multiplication #multiplication word problems #multiplication arrays