PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Directions for Playing the Game
1. Print off cards onto cardstock, cut apart, laminate and cut apart again.
2. Place cards in rows on table or playing surface.
3. Player one turns over two cards and determines whether they have a match. To get a match, the player must have a number sentence and the answer to that number sentence. For example, a player gets 2 x 7 + 8 = and 22. This is a match because the answer to the number sentence is 22.
4. If they have a match, they take the two cards and take another turn. If they don’t have a match, they turn the cards over in the same spot and the next player takes their turn.
5. Play continues until all matches have been made or until allotted time is up.
6. The player with the most matches at the end of the game is the winner.
7. This game is great for centers as it does not require much direction from the adult in charge.
8. This game requires that students have a basic knowledge of addition and multiplication relationship.